We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
10th Annual Global Fund Finance Symposium
Join Sionic Managing Partner Ken Bigelow from 12 – 14 February 2020 at this agenda-setting two-day event in Miami Beach, Florida. Ken will be on hand throughout to discuss FundFinance: Sionic’s innovative approach to the challenges of the fund finance ecosystem as the lending market grows and existing mechanisms for tracking performance prove insufficient.
For more information, please connect with Ken.
You can also download the FundFinance fact sheet using the form below.
Sionic’s FundFinance – Key Features
FundFinance offers a range of AI-assisted portfolio and risk management tools, specifically built for fund finance lenders, including:
- single “true source” of fund finance data
- AI-based ingestion of deal and borrowing base information from official deal documentation
- investor name matching – IBM v I.B.M. v International Business Machines – to ensure a consistent investor across all deals
- maintenance of an investor hierarchy – sponsors, borrowers, SPVs
- Integrated credit hierarchy; auto-assigned internal rating using your rating model
- Fund manager performance tracking
- Tracking investor behavior across deals
- Supports sophisticated deal structures – subscription – advance rates, investor classification concentration caps, hurdle rates, umbrella deals, NAV – asset-specific performance parameters
- Exposure – able to slice and dice exposures across deals, investors; download data to Excel for ad hoc reporting, define standard reports that are produced automatically