We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Armstrong Wolfe Markets COO Forum Toronto – Autumn 2020
Senior members of the COO community will join Sionic-Toronto based Managing Partner Robert Cranmer and Sionic-New York based Managing Partners Joseph Denci and John Byrne to discuss “the inevitability of a dislocated workforce and what that means for Target Operating Models”.
The discussion will focus on:
- the need for additional and/or modified controls, especially around customer privacy, surveillance and on-boarding
- cost management in a fragmented environment
- staff health, safety and well-being
- automation and the increased use of technology
- additional regulation and the impact on doing business
This by-invitation forum is part of our regular series of 2020 Sionic – Armstrong Wolfe partnership events. Given the ongoing Coronavirus COVID-19 global restrictions, this series continues in webinar format.
Hear more from Robert Cranmer in this short video:
This event is by personal invitation only.
If you are interested in attending, please contact us.