5th Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry
Sionic understands people. We have a unique track record of providing learning, talent, organisation and change programmes to the world’s biggest financial firms. We are also the leaders of a ground-breaking study of international Risk Culture in finance, with Risk.net.
We are therefore delighted to be attending the 5th Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry run and hosted by City & Financial Global.
To register to attend this event, please contact City & Financial Global.
If you would like to meet us there and find our more about Sionic’s specialist expertise in culture and conduct, please contact Peter Stone, Sionic’s Chief Strategy Officer, and head of our specialist Learning & Development Practice.
The Forum’s event speakers include:
- Jonathan Davidson, Director of Supervision, Retail and Authorisations and Member of the Executive Committee at the Financial Conduct Authority
- Irshaad Ahmad, Head of Institutional Europe, Allianz Global Investors
James Bergin, Deputy General Counsel and Senior Vice President of the Legal Group, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Anthony Belchambers, Chairman, Saxo Capital Markets
Tracy Blackwell, Chief Executive Officer, Pension Insurance Corporation
Tracy Clarke, Regional CEO, Europe & Americas and CEO, Private Bank, Standard Chartered
Alison Cottrell, Chief Executive Officer, Banking Standards Board
Georges Elhedery, Group General Manager, Head of Global Markets, HSBC
Joe Garner, Chief Executive Officer, Nationwide Building Society
Tiina Lee, Chief Executive Officer, UK and Ireland, Deutsche Bank
Beatriz Martín Jiménez, UK Chief Executive, UBS AG London Branch and Global Chief Operating Officer,
Stacey Mullin, Chief Operating Officer EMEA, BlackRock, UBS Investment Bank
Tulsi Naidu, Chief Executive Officer, Zurich UK
Saker Nusseibeh, Chief Executive Officer, Hermes Investment Management
Teresa Parker, President EMEA, Northern Trust
Andrew Wilson, Chief Executive Officer EMEA, Goldman Sachs Asset Management International
In addition to keynotes from the FCA and Treasury Select Committee, key themes in the programme include:
- Exploring the role of ’purpose’ in creating healthy cultures
- Regulation and culture: Is the SMCR an effective tool for changing culture?
- Creating cultures that support speaking up and listening up
- Diversity vs tokenism: pay gaps and under representation
- Culture change: practical insights and learnings
- Training, education and staff development
- Reward, recognition and wellbeing
- Outcomes of culture vs behaviour that drives it – which should you be measuring?
To register to attend this event, please contact City & Financial Global direct.
You can also:
- Find out more more about Sionic’s Learning & Development expertise.
- Read our ground-breaking study of Risk Culture.
And if you’d like to register for Sionic’s own event series, please leave your details below.