We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
RIMES Live Discussion: Global Data Management Trends in a time of Crisis
The discussion will focus on the suggestion that priorities for asset managers, owners and servicers are changing year-on-year, as are approaches to mitigating ever-increasing market data costs and requirements for good quality data.
The speakers will also consider the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic, as the survey was conducted at a time when COVID-19 began to impact global markets.
Register now for this live virtual roundtable, to explore:
• Why do growth strategies invariably mean either an increase in data costs or an increase in risk?
• Have data volumes and costs changed? What is the appetite for new data types?
• What has been the impact of the current global pandemic?
• What solutions are out there that allow firms to tackle increases in data costs?
• Why are firms increasingly looking at outsourcing data management?
All registered participants will receive a complimentary copy of the full survey findings.
Read Sionic’s latest asset management views:
- Can investment value chain nirvana be achieved in practice?
- Why benchmark your service provider fees now?
- Private markets technology and data – great idea in theory, but where are we in practice?
Sign up to receive Sionic’s asset management newsletter: