We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
London Institute of Banking & Finance webinar
This event is hosted and organised by the London Institute of Banking & Finance. To attend, please register direct here.
Sionic governance expert Shelley Doorey-Williams joins the speaker panel at the London Institute of Business & Finance (LIBF) to discuss gender diversity in financial services, including:
- what the sector is doing to encourage more female talent
- the impact of gender lens investing as a specific strategy
- the growth in wealth amongst women
- the different routes into the profession and how to manage your career
- how LIBF is supporting widening participation
Shelley Doorey-Williams sits on the LIBF Board of Governors. She is a Partner in Sionic’s Wealth Management & Private Banking Practice, and a chartered governance professional with 28 years’ multi-industry experience working in business management and corporate governance. Shelley has spent most of her career in financial services leading teams of client relationship managers, formulating and implementing product strategies, managing regulatory change initiatives and leading an international wealth planning business.
- Before joining Blend Network, Roxana Mohammadian-Molina was a Vice President at Morgan Stanley responsible for the design and implementation of fundamental-based and tactical trade ideas. She previously advised institutional commodity investors at Barclays. Most recently, she founded a leading UK mobile beauty tech platform Zeebba, dubbed the ‘Uber of Beauty’ by the Daily Mail, which she successfully exited after 18 months.
- Emma Wheeler is a Director with responsibility for female client strategy at UBS Global Wealth Management. She is an experienced communications, marketing and business development strategist with a demonstrated history of working with global brands, particularly around change management within professional services businesses. At UBS she is responsible for the bank’s focus on women and their unique financial needs. Before joining UBS Global Wealth Management in early 2018, Emma was head of content for a global private wealth law firm where she led the firm’s content strategy and approach to thought leadership.
This event is hosted and organised by the London Institute of Banking & Finance.
To attend, please register direct here.
Hear more from Shelley Doorey-Williams in this short video: