We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
RIMES Regulatory Seminar: EU Benchmarks Regulation (BMR) – the next steps
Catalyst Partner and financial regulation expert Christian Lee will host a panel of EU regulatory experts at the third RIMES EU Benchmarks Regulation seminar on 21st November 2018. This event will provide invaluable guidance to achieve BMR compliance and is tailored towards asset managers, owners, servicers and banks.
Speakers at this half-day event include:
- Heather Pilley, Markets Policy and International Division, Financial Conduct Authority
- Jochem Kimman, Senior Supervision Officer, AFM (Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets)
- María José Gómez Yubero, Head of Resolution and Financial Stability Issues, Directorate General of Policy and International Affairs, CNMV (Spanish National Securities Market Commission)
- Martina Tambucci, Head of the Regulation Office, Consob (Italian Financial Services Authority)
- Will Dibble, Partner – Financial Services & Products Group, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
Register for this event direct here
You can also:
- find out more about Catalyst’s services for asset and wealth managers and banking clients
- read our expert opinion on “The adoption of fintech by third-party administrators- creating service enhancements or cutting their costs” by Matthew Evershed and James Hockley
- see our case study “Benchmarking outsourced services for an institutional European asset manager” by Sung Hyun Lee and James Hockley
- read our article “Benchmarking – you won’t see the bumps in the road ahead if you’re looking into the rear-view mirror” by Dan Sharp
- register to receive regular updates on all Catalyst’s events by contacting us or completing the form below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: completing the form below will NOT register you for the RIMES event.
To attend the RIMES event, please register direct here