We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Risk training- SFTR: Increasing Transparency in Capital Markets
Join Catalyst experts Christian Lee and Paul Dobbs for this two day Risk training event on increasing transparency in capital markets on 21 – 22 November 2018. Led by a panel of leading regulatory experts, the course aims to enhance delegate understanding of the industry impacts under SFTR. View the full event agenda here.
On Day 1, Paul Dobbs will lead the ‘Reporting requirements’ discussion, covering:
- Reporting details of all market participants
- Reporting collateral reuse by tri-party agents, custodians and small non-financial counterparts
- Modification report
- Valuation report
- Validation, exceptions and reconciliation
- Internal reconciliation and control processes for submission
On Day 2, Christian Lee will lead the discussion ‘Evaluating and Choosing your Trade Repositories’, tackling:
- The role of the trade repository – what are they responsible for?
- Reputation with clients and regulators
- Data security
- Reporting volume
- Reconciliations and breaks management
- Data management and automation
Register for ‘SFTR: Increasing Transparency in Capital Markets’ here
You can also: