We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Sionic Fraud Talks – AI & machine learning
Sionic’s Financial Crime & Compliance experts help clients to formulate strategic approaches and demonstrate measurable progress in reducing risk exposure and maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of their financial crime compliance programs, applications and solutions.
In today’s session, Sionic Head of Fraud Gareth Evans will be joined by a leading data scientist from ThetaRay to discuss the application of data science in fraud detection and to explore different data science techniques and their applications across different fraud prevention applications.
To find out more, please register your details using the form below, or contact us direct.
- Learn more about our Sionic’s expertise in Financial Crime & Compliance
- Find out more about the previous events in this series:
- 9th July – Behavioural Profiling with specialist guest speaker Asaf Yacobi from behavioural profiling experts Buguroo
- 13th August – Transaction Monitoring & Open Banking with a guest speaker from IBM’s specialist transaction monitoring team
- Read Gareth Evans’ blog on Pandemic profiteering: how to fight the fraudsters
- Hear more from Gareth in this short video: