We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Sionic Fraud Talks – behavioural profiling
Sionic’s Financial Crime & Compliance experts help clients to formulate strategic approaches and demonstrate measurable progress in reducing risk exposure and maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of their financial crime compliance programs, applications and solutions.
In today’s session, Sionic Head of Fraud Gareth Evans, is joined by Asaf Yacobi, Solutions Architects Director at behavioural profiling experts Buguroo. The session will explore how behavioural science is used in fraud prevention, in understanding cyber fraud techniques and in the interaction between cyber and user behaviours.
The discussion will focus on:
- new account opening
- user-centric detection
- cyber fraud
- fraudster hunting
To find out more, please register your details using the form below, or contact us direct.
- Learn more about our Sionic’s expertise in Financial Crime & Compliance
- Find out more about the next events in this series:
- 13th August – Transaction Monitoring & Open Banking with a specialist guest speaker from IBM
- 10th September – AI & Machine Learning with a specialist guest speaker from ThetaRay
- Read Gareth Evans’ blog on Pandemic profiteering: how to fight the fraudsters
- Hear more from Gareth in this short video: