We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Sionic Fraud Talks – Transaction Monitoring & Open Banking
Sionic’s Financial Crime & Compliance experts help clients to formulate strategic approaches and demonstrate measurable progress in reducing risk exposure and maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of their financial crime compliance programs, applications and solutions.
In today’s session, Sionic Head of Fraud Gareth Evans is joined by a specialist from IBM to discuss the advancement in transaction monitoring, holistic omni-channel fraud detection and how open banking, remote banking and new payment methods impact the capabilities of traditional transaction monitoring solutions.
To find out more, please register your details using the form below, or contact us direct.
- Learn more about our Sionic’s expertise in Financial Crime & Compliance
- Find out more about the next event in this series: 10th September – AI & Machine Learning with a specialist guest speaker from cyber security and big data analytics experts ThetaRay
- Find out more about the previous event in this series: 9th July – Behavioural Profiling with specialist guest speaker Asaf Yacobi from behavioural profiling experts Buguroo
- Read Gareth Evans’ blog on Pandemic profiteering: how to fight the fraudsters
- Hear more from Gareth in this short video: