We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Sionic Signals – inaugural meeting of the Edinburgh forum
Founded by Sionic Partners Clare Vincent-Silk and Jonathan Hammond, Sionic Signals provides a Chatham House discussion forum for CTOs, CIOs, Heads of Technology, CDOs, COOs with technology responsibilities.
Signals is a network community for “C” level technology focused managers in asset management to:
- discuss common industry challenges, new developments and emerging trends
- understand how peers are addressing challenges and areas they are focusing on
- get a “finger on the pulse” of current activity
- compare notes on system strategy
- make industry contacts and
- develop strategic thinking.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us or call us direct on +44 (0)207 842 4800.