We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Stress Testing: Latest Developments and Best Practice
Don’t miss Paul Dobbs at this latest Risk.net Training Stress Testing event, where he will be facilitating the first session of this two day course: ‘Understanding and Defining your Stress Testing: Today and Beyond’. The topics he will be covering include:
- Key features of a stress test – data management, scenario generation, stress modelling, management actions through to reporting
- Key themes identified in banks stress testing results
- Quantitative and qualitative aspects of stress testing – delivering increased transparency and traceability
- Stress testing in growing uncertainties: Identifying/stressing your known unknowns
- The regulatory approach to stress testing: tick boxing vs value added (and where should key focuses be going forward)
- Technological advancements around stress testing: where RegTech and new age technologies can be applied within Stress testing
See the full agenda here
To register for the event, please visit the Risk.net training site. Completing the form below will NOT register you to attend this event.