Private Banking & Wealth Management Senior Leader Series – Pandemic into practice
Our series of weekly webinars for senior leaders in wealth management and private banking firms are by invitation only.
This final event in the series explores “Pandemic into practice: post-crisis impacts for processes, products and services” with Philip Biber.
To receive more details about this event, please register your details below.
Previously in this series:
- Our first event explored the key themes laid out in Philip Biber’s new whitepaper: Back to work – or forwards to a better future?
- Our second event considered “Remote working – virtual is the new reality” with Sionic Partner and organisational psychologist Richard Bidder
- Our third event tackled “Cyber security – how to fight the fraudsters” with Sionic Director and financial crime and compliance expert Gareth Evans.
- Our fourth event put the spotlight on “Strategy – how to set the right direction” with Sionic partner and wealth expert Paddy Lewis.
- Our fifth event focused on “Managing risk in the new normal” with Sionic Partner, board effectiveness and governance expert Shelley Doorey-Williams.
- Our sixth event looked at “Learnings in leadership” with Sionic Partner and leadership expert Deborah Challinor.
Download our related whitepapers:
- Philip Biber: Back to work – or forwards to a better future?
- Richard Bidder: What does it take to be a ‘virtual’ leader?
Read more from
- Shelley Doorey-Williams: A cautionary tale for Directors and Boards: we may hear, but do we listen?
- Gareth Evans: Pandemic profiteering: how to fight the fraudsters