We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Wealth Management & Private Banking Senior Leader Series – Strategy: how to set the right direction
Our new series of weekly webinars for senior leaders in wealth management and private banking firms are by invitation only.
- Our first event explored the key themes laid out in Philip Biber‘s new whitepaper: Back to work – or forwards to a better future?
- Our second event considered “Remote working – virtual is the new reality” with Sionic Partner and organisational psychologist Richard Bidder
- Our third event tackled “Cyber security – how to fight the fraudsters” with Sionic Director and financial crime and compliance expert Gareth Evans.
- This fourth event puts the spotlight on “Strategy – how to set the right direction” with Sionic partner and wealth expert Paddy Lewis.
Further events in the series will cover:
- 22 June: Pandemic into practice: post-crisis impacts for processes, products and services with Gilly Green and Philip Biber
- 29 June: Managing risk in the new normal with Sionic Partner, board effectiveness and governance expert Shelley Doorey-Williams
- 6 July: Learnings in leadership with Sionic Partner and leadership expert Deborah Challinor.
Download our related whitepapers:
- Philip Biber: Back to work – or forwards to a better future?
- Richard Bidder: What does it take to be a ‘virtual’ leader?
Read more from
- Shelley Doorey-Williams: A cautionary tale for Directors and Boards: we may hear, but do we listen?
- Gareth Evans: Pandemic profiteering: how to fight the fraudsters
Hear more from Paddy Lewis in this short video: