We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Private Banking & Wealth Management Senior Leader Series – Remote working: virtual is the new reality
Our new series of weekly webinars for senior leaders in private banking and wealth management firms are by invitation only.
- Our first event explored the key themes laid out in Philip Biber‘s new whitepaper: Back to work – or forwards to a better future?
- This second event considers “Remote working – virtual is the new reality” with Sionic Partner and organisational psychologist Richard Bidder
Further events in the series will cover
- 8 June: Cyber security – how to fight the fraudsters with Sionic Director and financial crime and compliance expert Gareth Evans
- 15 June: Strategy – how to set the right direction with Sionic Partner and wealth expert Paddy Lewis
- 29 June: Managing risk in the new normal with Sionic Partner, board effectiveness and governance expert Shelley Doorey-Williams
- 6 July: Learnings in leadership with Sionic Partner and leadership expert Deborah Challinor
- 13 July: Pandemic into practice: post-crisis impacts for processes, products and services with Gilly Green and Philip Biber
Download our related whitepapers:
- Philip Biber: Back to work – or forwards to a better future?
- Richard Bidder: What does it take to be a ‘virtual’ leader?
Read more from
- Shelley Doorey-Williams: A cautionary tale for Directors and Boards: we may hear, but do we listen?
- Gareth Evans: Pandemic profiteering: how to fight the fraudsters
Hear more from Richard Bidder in this short video: