Women in Financial Crime
In honour of International Women’s Day and in conjunction with National Fraud Month, the Canadian Regulatory Technology Association (CRTA) is hosting a fireside chat with accomplished female leaders within the Canadian RegTech industry.
Join Donna Bales, Founder of CRTA, and speakers Tara Rogers, Director, Sionic; Marie-Andree Malo-Mongeau, Senior Director, AML Business Effectiveness at CIBC and Jasmine Sicular, Head of AML Solutions Banking at Quantexa to discuss their personal journey and thoughts on how to use RegTech to better protect the Canadian marketplace.
Among other topics, the panel will address:
- The journey to the top: challenges and successes along the way
- How to bring diversity of talent to your teams
- How RegTech is being used to fight Financial Crime
- Advice for organizations contemplating the use of RegTech solutions
- Thoughts on what Canada needs to do to ensure confidence in the marketplace
Read more from from Sionic’s Financial Crime & Compliance experts:
- Real estate and crypto-currency clients: do you really know your customers?
- Where’s the harm? Canadian Real Estate Regulation Gets Real
- Sanctions in FinTech – a defence, not a puzzle
- Regulating Markets in Crypto-assets – How Mighty is MiCA?