We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Women in the Global COO Community
Sionic learning & development experts Deborah Challinor and Aran Dadswell speak at this Women in the COO Community (WCOOC) global conference call, organised and moderated by Gwen Wilcox from our partners at Armstrong Wolfe.
- Deborah Challinor is a Partner at Sionic, advising on the leadership mindset that delivers successful change.
- Aran Dadswell is a Director at Sionic, specialising in using neuroscience, psychology and contemplative science to help leaders learn, grow and perform.
The session will explore the demands of leadership have changed not just in terms of digital, but also in the speed shift required to adjust goals, customers, people, teams. They will also discuss how to equip yourself to succeed as a female leader.
You can also:
- Read Aran Dadswell‘s blogs COVID-19: six tips that may boost your mental health
- Join our weekday Mindfulness sessions, led by Aran Dadswell and James Carter
- Download Richard Bidder‘s whitepaper on What does it take to be a ‘virtual’ leader?
- Read about Sionic’s expertise in culture change in Armstrong Wolfe’s new Global COO Magazine
- Register for details about Sionic’s own event series, latest news and opinions using the form below.