Sionic FundFinance has been specifically developed to address the inadequacy of existing performance-tracking mechanisms for the fund-lending market.
FundFinance has been engineered to support the most sophisticated deal structures in the fund finance market, and to manage the data and reporting needs of the business in a way not possible with spreadsheets It leverages cloud concepts and machine learning, big data concepts, and cloud delivery to deliver unparalleled data quality, availability, integration, analytics, and control. The outcome is a single true source of reliable data for fund finance lenders.
Sionic FundFinance key features include:
- AI-based ingestion of deal and borrowing base information from official deal documentation
- the ability to slice and dice exposures across deals, investors; download data to Excel for ad hoc reporting, define standard reports that are produced automatically
- fund manager performance tracking
- integrated credit hierarchy; auto-assigned internal rating using your rating model
- investor name matching to ensure a consistent investor across all deals
- maintenance of an investor hierarchy – sponsors, borrowers, SPVs
- a single “true source” of fund finance data
- support for sophisticated deal structures – subscription – advance rates, investor classification concentration caps, hurdle rates, umbrella deals, NAV – asset-specific performance parameters
- investor behaviour tracking across deals.