The appointment comes after Catalyst celebrated its status as one of the UK’s top 50 Best Workplaces earlier this year. The firm scored highly for recognition and engagement and wellbeing, with 89% of staff agreeing that ‘Catalyst is a great place to work’.
Andie Chivers Goudie has developed a broad and thorough knowledge of human resources practices within the financial services sector. She has held senior roles in human resources, M&A and project management for over 20 years.
Prior to joining Catalyst, Andie worked at Equiniti for nearly 3 years, initially as Head of HR and more recently as HR Business Partnering Director when she had responsibility for HR Business Partnering, M&A activity and associated integrations, and employee relations. During her time at Equiniti, Andie directly supported eight acquisitions in total, six domestic and two international. Equiniti supports its 5000 employees globally from an HR Service centre in Chennai and Andie also supported the re-design of the global service offering for HR, with HR support teams based out of Chennai.
Before joining Equiniti, Andie also worked at State Street, Barclays, BMO and Citi holding various senior roles in both HR, Project Management and Transformation. Andie’s project management experience has been gained across both Europe and US. She has been a pension trustee, and has significant experience of corporate development, covering TUPE/ARD transactions and acquisitions/divestments, including the integration of newly acquired businesses.
Andrew Middleton, CEO of Catalyst said: “Catalyst is growing fast, but our people are still our priority. I’m delighted to announce that Andie is joining us as HRD, to help us strengthen our expanding company. I’m sure she’ll endeavour to support our staff and continue nurturing our talent pool.”
Andie Chivers Goudie, incoming HRD commented: “I am so pleased to be joining a firm like Catalyst, which has such a family feel and focus. The fact that Catalyst was ranked as top 50 in this year’s Great Place to Work survey is a testament to the firm’s values and commitment to its staff.”
Notes to editors:
- Catalyst Development Ltd is fast becoming the leading independent specialist consulting firm working exclusively in financial services. Established in 1994 and headquartered in the City of London, Catalyst works worldwide with bases in Jersey and Lithuania and a longstanding presence in Japan. The firm specialises in risk, regulation, operations, technology, asset and wealth management, organisational and talent development.
- In October 2018 following a year of significant growth, Catalyst announced the appointment of Didier Faure as CFO.
- In September 2018, Catalyst Partners Christian Lee and Stephen Loosley tell their story to the BBC and The Sunday Telegraph, 10 years on from the financial crisis.
- In May 2018, Catalyst announced a record year and the opening of its new nearshore base in partnership with Invest Lithuania
- In April 2018 Catalyst was named as a top 50 UK Best Workplace
- In February 2018 Catalyst announced its acquisition of asset and wealth management specialists Knadel.
- In October 2017, Catalyst announced its investment partnership with Livingbridge PE.
- In April 2015 Catalyst was awarded the UK’s highest business accolade, the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, in recognition of its global impact, an award it holds for five years
2. For more information about Catalyst, visit: www.www.sionic.com.
- Read the Consultancy.uk coverage of this story here.
Note: This news article was first published by Catalyst prior to the Sionic merger