Specialist financial services consultancy Catalyst Development Ltd has expanded its offshore base in Jersey in order to response to rising demands for its services. The move comes less than six months after Catalyst acquired the offshore base as part of its acquisition of asset and wealth management firm Knadel.
Catalyst’s Jersey team provide a range of business, technology, operational and human performance acceleration expertise both to the Jersey financial services sector and to an extensive international portfolio of clients in Europe and APAC.
Offshore head Stuart Richford says “it’s a really exciting time for Catalyst Jersey. This move places us at the centre of Jersey’s financial hub. It enables us to be even more responsive to our rapidly expanding client base and client demand for our services, both on Jersey and overseas. It enables us to be closer to clients and to work more effectively with our Catalyst London and Catalyst Vilnius colleagues to deliver outstanding specialism, at scale.”
Catalyst group CEO Andrew Middleton comments “Jersey’s rapid growth trajectory mirrors that of Catalyst as a whole. In just over 12 months, we’ve secured investment, made our first strategic acquisition and tripled in size. We are now delivering a wider range of larger and longer specialist assignments across a greater number of geographies than ever before. It’s a fantastic position from which to enter 2019 – which also happens to mark Catalyst’s 25th anniversary. I’m proud to lead such a multi-talented team and I congratulate Stuart and all our Jersey colleagues on a great move.”
Notes to Editors
- Catalyst Jersey is now based at Hawk House, 22 Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey JE1 1HH Channel Islands
- In November 2018, Catalyst announced a formal partnership with VGTU university, Lithuania
- In October 2018, Catalyst announced the appointment of its first CFO-COO and first HRD
- In June 2018, Catalyst announced the original launch of Catalyst Jersey as the firm’s first nearshore base
- In May 2018, Catalyst announced a record year and the opening of its new nearshore base in partnership with Invest Lithuania
- In April 2018 Catalyst was named as a top 50 UK Best Workplace™
- In February 2018 Catalyst announced its acquisition of asset and wealth management specialists Knadel, including the Jersey offshore base
- In October 2017, Catalyst announced its investment partnership with Livingbridge PE
- In April 2015 Catalyst was awarded the UK’s highest business accolade, the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, in recognition of its global impact, an award it holds for five years
Read the story on Consultancy.uk
Note: This news article was first published by Catalyst prior to the Sionic merger