Consultancy is a particular career choice: working as part of one firm while also being part of another. So as we face unprecedented circumstances together, I’d publicly like to thank all our clients for the care you are taking of our staff. And I’d like to thank everyone at Sionic worldwide across the Americas, Europe and Asia for your positivity and agility. Whether it’s switching where, and how we work or working out what new things we need to do, it’s been impressive and inspiring. The measures we have put in place are outlined below.
On behalf of the whole of Sionic, I wish all colleagues, clients and contacts well.
Coronavirus COVID-19 measures in place at Sionic
We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
- Our specialist portfolio of global consulting services remains fully operational.
- Our consulting staff are working in accordance with their client’s policies.
- Our office-based staff are adopting remote working and working from home procedures.
- Our meetings have switched to phone first and video conferences
And we are:
- accelerating the roll-out of our e-learning and digital learning and development materials and methods;
- offering specific advice around fraud, financial crime and cyber security; and
- accelerating the roll-out of our new data, AI and machine learning tools.
- introducing experts through our new Sionic Story videos;
- publishing our latest views on the new future for our sector;
- posting key updates to our external platforms and social media; and
- switching our events activity to online gatherings and information sharing.