Catalyst is celebrating recognition in the FT UK’s Leading Management Consultants 2019, published today (30 Jan 2019). As a first-time entrant, Catalyst received a Bronze placement in the category covering Organisation and Change.
Catalyst group CEO Andrew Middleton comments:
“As financial services specialists, we work for some of the world’s biggest financial institutions and we compete head-on with generalists and giants. Nothing matters more than what clients think. It’s great to be publicly recognised in this way and I’d like to thank all who took part in the survey.
These programmes form part of our much wider range of expert risk, regulatory, operational, technology and business change services for investment banks, clearing houses and exchanges, asset managers and wealth managers.
In response to client demand we’re currently scaling all these specialisms at pace. This latest accolade gives another welcome boost to 2019, our 25th anniversary year.”
Notes to Editors
- In November 2018, Catalyst further expanded offshore and announced its first central European academic partnership, with VGTU university, Lithuania
- In October 2018, Catalyst announced its first CFO-COO and first HRD
- In June 2018, Catalyst announced Catalyst Jersey as its first offshore base
- In May 2018, Catalyst announced a record year and its new nearshore base
- In April 2018 Catalyst was named as a top 50 UK Best Workplace™
- In February 2018 Catalyst announced its acquisition of Knadel
- In October 2017, Catalyst announced its partnership with Livingbridge PE
- In April 2015 Catalyst was awarded The Queen’s Award for Enterprise in recognition of its global impact – an award it holds until 2020.
Independently compiled by Statista, the FT listings are now in their second year.
- The process involves two studies covering a longlist of more than a thousand firms across 15 sectors and 14 consulting services.
- The results are based on the responses from more than a thousand ‘peers’ (partners and executives from the management consultancies) and clients of the management consultancies.
- See the full listings and methodology.
Note: This news article was first published by Catalyst prior to the Sionic merger