Sionic has announced that a total of 34 employees have been promoted in the firm’s first global round of promotions. These staff come from across our twelve specialist Practices and corporate functions in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
This includes the appointment of two new partners, eight new directors, nine new principal consultants, seven new senior consultants and five new consultants, as well as promotions in both the corporate finance and marketing teams. The staff promoted come from Sionic’s Jersey (Channel Islands), London, Madrid, Mumbai, New Jersey, Singapore and Toronto offices. They are:
- Partner: Sean Coote
- Directors Louis Amendolagine, Emma Eadsforth, Joseph Marti, Michael Lutterodt, Sharde McCorkle, Tony Ndu, Sunny Pathmanaban and Charles Pressner
- Principal consultants: Spiros Adamantiadis, Kornelijus Barsauskas, Andrew Bordash, Alain Egre, Zachary Feldman, Jonatan Lopez, Thomas Maresca, Damien Montfort and Liuba Seaboyer
- Senior consultants: Lauren Annells, Sanjana Cheerla, Marlene Dieckert, Sean Lindsay, James Logan and Sean Madden.
- Consultants: Toby Abbs, Emily Collie, Joseph Dillhoff, Joshua Greenstein and Neethu Menon
- Corporate functions: Sam Cryan is promoted to Financial Planning Analyst; Aymeric DuBouchet is promoted to Head of Finance; and Emma Pickens is promoted to Digital Marketing Manager.
Sionic has also congratulated a further five Jersey and London-based colleagues whose designations had already changed in advance of the formal promotions round. They are:
- Partner: Graeme Hart
- Director: Matt Reynolds
- Principal consultant: Simon Sleight
- Consultants: Deborah Kirby and Natasha Sutherland
Chief Executive Craig Sher comments
“Sionic has made a powerful start to 2020 with the firm already running ahead of budget. These staff have showcased a tremendous array of talent and their success demonstrates how we are scaling expertise, at pace.”
“I am also hugely impressed by the quality of many more staff who only narrowly missed out this time. The quality of all our candidates is a testament to talent, hard work and commitment to deliver outstanding work for our clients. Congratulations to all those promoted, good luck for the next round to those who only just missed out this time and thank you to everyone who makes Sionic such a success.”