Asset management expert Dan Sharp talks to Nick Fitzpatrick at Funds Europe about how the proliferation of private markets investments and increased specialisation is forcing fund managers to rethink middle and back-office structures when working with outsourced service providers:
Read the full story here
Read more from Sionic:
- Private Markets: Time to Embrace Disruptive Technologies
- Is there real differentiation in the private markets technology space?
- Private Markets Investors: Are You Being Served?
- Private markets: data strategy and management challenges
- Private markets technology and data – great idea in theory, but where are we in practice?
- Thinking alternatives? You’ll need alternative thinking