We are delighted to announce that Sionic Partner Shelley Doorey-Williams is shortlisted for the 2021 City Wealth Power Women Awards: Woman of the Year – Professional Services. Voting closes on 29 January with results announced on 3 March 2021.
Shelley is part of Sionic’s Wealth Management & Private Banking team, which is led by Sionic Managing Partner Gilly Green. The team recently won Management Consultancy of the Year in the 2020 European WealthBriefing Awards.
The City Wealth shortlist is based on submissions, judge’s recommendations and editorial research. The Judging comprises of a public vote (10%) and a two staged consultation with the judging panel. This year’s judges are:
- Karen Jones – Chairwoman Citywealth CEO
- Kellyann Ozouf, Collas Crill, Partner
- Michelle Le Herissier, JTC, Managing Director – South Dakota
- Kathryn von Mattiessen, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP, Partner
- Glen Atchison, Harbottle & Lewis, Managing Partner
- Marina Nikoloska, UBS Wealth Management, Client Advisor
- Gary Heynes, RSM UK, Partner & Head of Private Client
- Sheila Dean, Equiom, Non Executive Chairman
- Nic Arnold, PwC, Tax Director
- Zoë Camp, New Quadrant Partners, Partner
- Francesca Boschini, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, Director, Wealth Planning