We are delighted to announce that Sionic Partner Shelley Doorey-Williams is shortlisted for the 2021 City Wealth Power Women Awards: Woman of the Year – Professional Services. Voting closes on 29 January with results announced on 3 March 2021.
Shelley is part of Sionic’s Wealth Management & Private Banking team, which is led by Sionic Managing Partner Gilly Green. The team recently won Management Consultancy of the Year in the 2020 European WealthBriefing Awards.
Shelley herself is a wealth management specialist with a particular expertise in governance and Board effectiveness. She is also a published author on the topic of gender diversity in finance, and Deputy Chair of the London Institute of Business and Finance. Within Sionic, Shelley leads a number of activities, including acting as co-Chair of Sionic’s Diversity & Inclusion global staff group.
Shelley comments “I’m humbled and delighted to be shortlisted. For me, the City Wealth awards are all about showcasing the power of diversity in finance – and there are some tremendously impressive women shortlisted alongside me. After such a strange year for us all, it is really good to have positives to celebrate and something exciting to look forward to 2021!”
Find out more on Shelley’s personal leaders list page.
The City Wealth shortlist is based on submissions, judge’s recommendations and editorial research. The Judging comprises of a public vote (10%) and a two staged consultation with the judging panel. This year’s judges are:
- Karen Jones – Chairwoman Citywealth CEO
- Kellyann Ozouf, Collas Crill, Partner
- Michelle Le Herissier, JTC, Managing Director – South Dakota
- Kathryn von Mattiessen, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP, Partner
- Glen Atchison, Harbottle & Lewis, Managing Partner
- Marina Nikoloska, UBS Wealth Management, Client Advisor
- Gary Heynes, RSM UK, Partner & Head of Private Client
- Sheila Dean, Equiom, Non Executive Chairman
- Nic Arnold, PwC, Tax Director
- Zoë Camp, New Quadrant Partners, Partner
- Francesca Boschini, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, Director, Wealth Planning
Hear more from Shelley in this short video: