We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
A Meeting of Minds: Wealth Management & Private Banking
Sionic Managing Partner Gilly Green and Partner Paddy Lewis will join the expert facilitation team at this wealth management and private banking meeting, part of the regular A Meeting of Minds series organised and hosted by Owen James events.
Participants include Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors and Heads of Private Banking – those who set the strategic direction for the business; and the Chief Investment Officers and Heads of Investment strategy – those who set the firm’s investment strategy and oversee their client propositions.
This full day forum runs from breakfast through to drinks with a blend of:
- keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry
- roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda
- plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon
- some valuable “me” time.
The whole day is Chatham House so that participants are able to speak openly and freely. Topics under discussion at this session include:
- Balancing client focus and client-centricity
- Working with the IFA Market
- How technology can help increase profitability
- Talent attraction and retention
- Front office data
- Social impact / philanthropy propositions
- Cyber security
- Macroeconomics and the US-China trade war
- Quantitative investing
- Demonstrating value for money
Participation at this A Meeting of Minds Wealth Management & Private Banking event is by invitation only.
For further details please call Ciara Sala on 01483 862697 – or email firstname.lastname@example.org.