We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Banking & markets
We have a unique, specialist track record of delivering lasting change in financial services. We assist our clients to achieve their organisation objectives and high priority change initiatives. We partner with clients to augment their own transformation capability on specific programmes through to entire change functions. Our specialisms enable us to offer both specific and complimentary expertise, while our proprietary intellectual property measurably and demonstrably increases the likelihood of transformation success.
We enable organisational change by understanding and capturing business change needs and identifying solutions. Using a triangulation of people, tools and training, we deliver business analysis consistently and to a high standard for our clients across the industry.
We advise clients on
- Business process outsourcing, selection criteria & studies
- Business transformation & target operating model design
- Front-to-back current & future state workflow recommendations, process rationalisation, gap analysis & resolution
- Hedge fund equity finance review
- Prime brokerage start-up
We focus on:
- Cost reduction and optimisation programmes
- In sourcing and outsourcing implementation
- Near shoring and off shoring implementation
- Operating model design and technology systems architecture design
- Service provider selection and migration approaches
Our experts partner with clients to re-design their organisations. Focusing on the skills and behaviours required to operate in the new world, we tailor our approach to clients’ particular needs and situations.
We specialise in:
- AML oversight analysis, design and build to ensure transactions flow through appropriate due diligence to reduce risk and exposure
- Monitoring and testing program design and delivery to support compliance and control attestations
- Process alignment to internal and external control expectations
- Payments flow review, front-to-back to design future state workflow recommendations, processes and rationalisations to ensure process and capital efficiencies are achieved
- Regulatory alignment
- Systems flow audit, review, remediation and testing for regulatory effectiveness and compliance
- Workflow analysis and build out of rails, to ensure standardised, normalised processes and operational efficiencies across business lines
We help clients to achieve operational excellence by rooting change principles that promote efficiency into their organisational culture. Our design thinking and process re-engineering techniques help to create streamlined operating models that promote more efficient organisations.
We use our proprietary intellectual property – a data based tool we call CMP90 – to profile projects against a database of more than 250 capital markets projects. This enables us to analyse the drivers of success and failure, to forecast and therefore adapt the most likely outcomes. We also use our behavioural expertise in high performing leadership to advise on creating the conditions necessary for success: an unrelenting focus on business outcomes, skilful stakeholder collaboration and the clear, consistent communication of project vision.
We work with existing PMO functions and also provide consultancy on PMO best practice, to ensure successful outcomes. We are particularly adept at providing visibility of project performance and consultancy to improve delivery performance.
We provide people who are experts at parachuting into leadership roles within projects or building programmes from scratch. Fluent in all methodologies, we are skilled at assessing individual project needs and tailoring an approach to ensure the success of any change initiative.
- Advice on complex cross-border regulatory issues and impacts, including Brexit
- AML transaction monitoring programs
- Organisational readiness studies including MiFID data requirements and gap analysis
- Regulatory library creation and review, functional control and attestations
- Resolution planning and reporting, Reg W, Reg Y and 17a5
- Trade surveillance, model governance and validation
We help clients to re-define the way their business will operate in the future and through multiple lenses. We enable clients to deliver change either to the whole or to distinct parts of their operating model, from people to processes and from technology to culture.
We are experts in all aspects of:
- Finance and reporting alignment, definition of reporting and data capture model
- Operational process and risk flow review, creation and mapping
- Performance measurement and KPI/ KPR metric reporting, active dashboard creation
- Standardised global GL implementations and consolidation approaches
- Successful delivery achieved in integration, rationalisation and implementation
- Technical, operational and integration expertise including:
- AML and fraud prevention (Actimize)
- Client onboarding and lifecycle management (Fenergo)
- Fund administration (eFront, FundCount, Paxus, Investran, Linedata)
- Regulatory compliance (Axiom, Thomson Reuters Accelus)
- Trading (Broadridge BPS, Broadridge Impact, Bloomberg TOMS, Gloss, Murex, Calypso)
- Trust & company administration (NavOne, 5Series, Viewpoint)
- Wealth management (Avaloq, FNG)
Broadridge managed service migration
We helped the US equities operations of a top 3 US bank migrate from internal operations processing to a Broadridge managed service