We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Signals is Sionic’s thought leadership networking service. Through surveys and forums, it brings together those with strategic roles to share experiences, discuss common challenges to enrich their planning and development activities.
The Asset Management practice has developed the first community aimed at CTOs, CIOs, Heads of Technology, CDOs, COOs with technology responsibilities with topics selected by the participants.
Sionic Signals: forthcoming events:
Operational Resilience – March 2021
- Programme state of readiness
- Business continuity/DR strategy
- Cyber and information security planning
- Key supplier oversight and management
- Data security and leakage strategies, scenario planning
- Changes to the organisational model resulting from home working
The Evolution of the IT Function
- The extent that firms introduce business-enabled IT
- How firms managing the inherent risks
- How the IT function is adapting to ensure it is a service-orientated, business enabler
- The potential impact and evolution on the IT organisational structure and the sourcing of IT professionals: is IT becoming more federated?
Data Governance 2.0 and Modern Data Solutions
- Exploring the extent of adoption of different solutions and data governance frameworks
- What has been implemented by asset managers to-date
- Levels of success
- Lessons learnt