We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Broadridge Forum: What’s Next in Corporate Governance? New York Session
Join Sionic asset servicing expert Jim Monahan, peers and industry leaders in New York for an interactive discussion on corporate governance. Topics including ESG trends, shareholder engagement, proxy season reviews and the impact of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Throughout the day, distinguished industry experts will share their perspectives on topics including:
- The Future of Shareholder Management: best practices in Transfer Agencies today and what to look for in 2020
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Escheatment: a guide to effectively manage and prevent lost shareholders
- Corporate Governance & Regulatory Hot Topics: looking ahead to the next proxy season
- The Retail Shareholder Myth: why retail shareholders matter, and how new technology can help you engage
- Proxy Reimagined: disrupters and drivers that are changing the Proxy Process
- Technology, Innovation & Governance. How Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and other technologies are impacting governance
This event is run by Broadridge. You can view the full agenda here.
Please register direct with Broadridge for this event.