We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
Conduct Risk – London: Risk Training Event
- Find more details about this course and register to attend here.
- Catalyst clients can receive a 25% discount by quoting code CATALYST when booking.
- Group bookings should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details of further discounts.
This course provides guidance on the key considerations in conduct risk and risk governance issues along with best practice approaches in how to build, implement and maintain a sound conduct risk programme.
- Read more about our landmark study of Risk Culture, produced in partnership with Incisive Media.
- Download our whitepaper on Risk Culture – six steps to success.
Aimed primarily at those who deal directly with conduct risk identification and management the 12th – 13th September 2018 course is particularly relevant to:
- Chief operational / operating officers
- Compliance technology functions
- Compliance officers
- Internal audit officers
- AML and fraud prevention functions
- Digital identity functions
- Heads of culture
- Conduct risk officers and managers
To attend this event, please register direct with Incisive Media: book now.
To receive regular updates on all Catalyst events, please sign up using the form below.