We are continuing to monitor official advice and the global position on a daily basis, in close liaison with our clients and teams in all locations. Our priority remains the well-being of our people, our relationships and our commitment to the long-term sustainability of our sector.
The Diversity Network’s “Mind the Gap” breakfast
Sionic are pleased to be sponsoring The Diversity Network‘s ‘Mind the Gap‘ breakfast event in Jersey on Tuesday 19th November. The event will bring together business leaders and members of the local government to discuss closing the pay gap for women and minority groups in Jersey.
Speakers at the breakfast include:
- Stuart Richford, Managing Partner at Sionic
- Miguel Ferreira, hedge fund professional and youth worker
- Deputy Louise Doublet, Chair of both the States Assembly Diversity Forum and the Gender Pay Gap Review Panel
- Deputy Inna Gardner
- Assistant Chief Minister Richard Buchanan
To register your interest in this event, sign up here
You can also:
- Read the Scrutiny Review’s recent Gender Pay Gap report here