Fast-growing financial services consultancy Catalyst Development Ltd has announced a record year. Between April 2017 and March 2018 [FY18], Catalyst substantially grew its investment base, services, markets, clients, staff and profitability. Since October 2017 alone, Catalyst has achieved a record increase in organic growth and client delivery, tripled its staff numbers, acquired a market-leading asset and wealth consultancy with an offshore base in Jersey and been named as one of the UK’s top 50 Best WorkplacesTM. Today, the firm is announcing the opening of a new nearshore consultancy hub in Vilnius, in partnership with Invest Lithuania, to allow it to further scale its services to clients across all European financial centres.
Catalyst CEO Andrew Middleton comments “we continue to grow strongly in pursuit of our ambition to be the pre-eminent, independent financial services consultancy in Europe, providing specialism at scale in business, technology and regulatory change. We now offer a broad range of skills and competencies from a resource pool approaching 150 people. Our aim is to continue to grow the scope and scale of our resources and deliver effective change and lasting benefits across the full footprint of our multi-national clients.”
Catalyst managing director Stephen Loosley adds “the opening of our new nearshore hub is an important component of our goal to serve all European financial centres in larger, specialist teams and to continue to broaden the skills available to our clients on competitive terms. Working with Invest Lithuania, we have been able to hire high quality staff from a pool of impressive resources to deliver additional value to our international client base. This is a strong model we intend to roll out further and we look further to announcing further extensions to our reach and capability in the near future.”
Notes to Editors
- Catalyst Development Ltd is an independent financial services consultancy, specialising in regulatory driven change, organisational improvement, technology, business and talent development for investment banks, clearing houses and exchanges, institutional investors, asset and wealth managers. Established in 1994 and headquartered in the City of London, Catalyst works worldwide with bases in Jersey and Lithuania and a longstanding presence in Japan.
- Catalyst holds the UK’s highest accolade, The Queen’s Award for Enterprise, in recognition of its global impact
- In October 2017, Catalyst announced its investment partnership with Livingbridge PE
- In February 2018 Catalyst announced its acquisition of asset and wealth management specialists Knadel
- In April 2018 Catalyst announced its listing as a top 50 UK Best WorkplaceTM
You can also read the story here:
Note: This news article was first published by Catalyst prior to the Sionic merger