We’re delighted to announce that we are today (21st April 2015) celebrating being named as winners of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2015: the UK’s highest accolade for business success.
Our award is in the International Trade category and is made for achieving an outstanding 66% growth in international business over the past three years.
We’re honoured to have won this award. Though a comparatively small firm, we make a significant impact on lowering systemic risk in global financial markets and are delighted that this has been recognised in such a prestigious way.
Our specialism is to combine deep domain expertise with programme execution and organisation development skills, based on our research into the world’s biggest banks over the past 21 years.
We help financial markets clients reduce costs, achieve regulatory compliance, increase capital efficiency and improve organisational performance. Our services span market-leading clearing, risk and regulatory solutions along with business transformation and organisational development programmes for clients in Australia, Canada, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa and the United States, as well as London.
The whole financial markets sector is under relentless pressure to perform and we tackle the most complex and difficult issues facing our clients. Our achievements include:
- helping the Japan Securities Clearing Corporation become APAC’s first yen-denominated IRS clearing organisation and the world’s second largest OTC clearer;
- creating a Dodd Frank eligibility calculator for a consortium of twelve banks in EMEA working under the auspices of their national treasury committee;
- accelerating the power of derivatives trade compression, harnessing traditionally ‘sell side’ investment banking approaches for ‘buy side’ clients, including leading asset managers and hedge funds;
- developing and delivering a global high performance talent and organisational development programme for the brightest technologists in one of the world’s largest banks;
- enabling clients in multiple jurisdictions to respond to the challenges and opportunities of major EU and US regulation including EMIR, DoddFrank, Basel III, BCBS 239 and MiFID II.
There is already considerable demand for our services and great opportunities for growth both in the UK and overseas.
This award is not only a powerful endorsement of what we’ve achieved to date but also valuable motivation to grow further, faster. We accelerate performance and look forward to continue to make a positive impact on our clients’ most important challenges.
For more information about any of our services, please contact us
Note: This news article was first published by Catalyst prior to the Sionic merger