As Governments worldwide consider their Coronavirus COVID-19 ‘unlockdown’ and return to work strategies, Sionic has launched a new series of webinars for senior leaders in wealth management and private banking.
“the global pandemic has forced finance to go back to its roots and think about its fundamental purpose of servicing clients well. Now, as countries and sectors begin to address their ‘exit strategy’, there is both a need, and an opportunity, to re-define what the new normal should look like.
As professional advisors to the global wealth management market, we believe there is no going back to the future. Firms which believe and behave as if the good old days will return simply will not survive.
After any major financial crash, regardless of cause, paradigm shift is inevitable. Leaders must stay ahead of the game and be ready, now, to shape and succeed in a new world.”
The webinar series covers:
- 18 May: Back to work or forwards to a new future with Sionic Managing Partner Gilly Green and Sionic Partner Philip Biber
- 1 June: Remote working – virtual is the new reality with Sionic Partner and organisational psychologist Richard Bidder
- 8 June: Cyber security – how to fight the fraudsters with Sionic Director and financial crime and compliance expert Gareth Evans
- 15 June: Strategy – how to set the right direction with Sionic Partner and wealth expert Paddy Lewis
- 22 June: Pandemic into practice: post-crisis impacts for processes, products and services with Gilly Green and Philip Biber
- 29 June: Managing risk in the new normal with Sionic Partner, board effectiveness and governance expert Shelley Doorey-Williams
- 6 July: Learnings in leadership with Sionic Partner and leadership expert Deborah Challinor
Download Sionic’s related whitepapers:
- Philip Biber: Back to work – or forwards to a better future?
- Richard Bidder: What does it take to be a ‘virtual’ leader?
Read more from
- Shelley Doorey-Williams: A cautionary tale for Directors and Boards: we may hear, but do we listen?
- Gareth Evans: Pandemic profiteering: how to fight the fraudsters
Hear more from Philip Biber in this short video: